Our Glandore@Home packages are designed as a way to reconnect with those that you normally see daily, on a regular basis or even infrequently, it doesn't matter. We are living online these days so why not enjoy a fantastic wine experience instead of awkward team meetings or video conference calls.
The self driven Wine & Chocolate Experience is a fantastic tasting indulgence and where it is all up to you. Equipped with a full set of tasting notes, this is a fun exercise for you to do with your work colleagues, friends or family. Where you can travel at your own pace, keep things completely informal and just see where things go. You will host this event yourself via one of the online video conferencing platforms like Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
The pack includes a complimentary wine glass but we do suggest a seperate glass for every wine and chocolate pairing so grab a few extras from the cupboard.
Need to send tasting packages to numerous people? Download the Delivery Details Template here. Due to pressures around COVID, please allow 7-10 business days delivery.
To help things along your hosted tasting includes:
- 4 x 100ml wine bottles from the Glandore range (two whites & two reds):
+2021 Regional Hunter Fiano, +2019 DPJ Chardonnay
+2017 Regional Hunter Tempranillo, +2016 Hamish Reserve Shiraz
-Tasting notes on the 4 wines
- 4 x handcrafted truffles from Adora Chocolates*
+Lime and Toasted Coconut, +Liquid Caramel truffle
+Cinnamon & Ginger spiced Truffle, +Fresh Raspberry Truffle
- Glandore Embossed Plumm Glass
-Chocolate Tasting mat and Chocolate notes
-Includes all delivery costs
How do we make this all happen and get it to your community of work colleagues or guests? Quite simply really!
1. Download the Delivery Details Template (you can do this later if you need to on your computer)
2. Purchase the required number of Glandore@Home Tasting packs (10 people = 10 Packs)
3. Complete your purchase
4. Email your completed delivery spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number.
5. We will then send your guests their packs and include your email address with all consignments so you can monitor delivery, which is all included in the price.
6. The rest is up to you. Schedule a time with your guests online and enjoy the latest from the Glandore@Home range.
There is quite a bit of information there but it is all very simple and we'll do all the heavy lifting. If you have any questions or queries, please give us a call on 02 4998 7140 between 9am - 5pm, Mon-Fri, and we will be happy to help.
*All chocolates are gluten-free. They may contain traces of nuts, milk, dairy, sesame soy, egg & sulphites. Best Before 19/9/2021