Our Glandore@Home packages are designed as a way to reconnect with those that you normally see daily, on a regular basis or even infrequently, it doesn't matter. We are living online these days so why not enjoy a fantastic wine experience instead of awkward team meetings or video conference calls.
Our hosted Wine & Chocolate Experience is the ultimate tasting indulgence. Like the wine tasting, this is a more structured experience as one of our fantastic Glandore Staff will join you online and take you though your wines & chocolates. Fire off questions, discuss the qualities of each wine, explore the chocolate pairings and delight in this unique experience. This is a fun and informative exercise for you and your work colleagues, friends or family. You will host this event via one of the online video conferencing platforms like Zoom or Microsoft Teams. All you need to do is purchase the packs, book a time and host with us and we will see you online!
Hosted tastings are restricted to a minimum of 6 & maximum of 20 guests. We want it to be engaging and fun, not a lecture. This tasting includes a complimentary wine glass but we do suggest a seperate glass for every wine and chocolate pairing so grab a few extras from the cupboard.
Need to send tasting packages to numerous people? Download the Delivery Details Template here. Due to pressures around COVID, please allow 7-10 business days delivery.
To help things along your hosted tasting includes:
-Glandore Team Member to host the tasting
- 4 x 100ml wine bottles from the Glandore range (two whites & two reds):
+2021 Regional Hunter Fiano, +2019 DPJ Chardonnay
+2017 Regional Hunter Tempranillo, +2016 Hamish Reserve Shiraz
-Tasting notes on the 4 wines
- 4 x handcrafted truffles from Adora Chocolates
+Lime and Toasted Coconut, +Liquid Caramel Truffle
+Cinnamon & Ginger spiced Truffle, +Fresh Raspberry Truffle
- Glandore Embossed Plumm Glass
-Chocolate Tasting mat and Chocolate notes
-Includes all delivery costs
How do we make this all happen and get it to your community of work colleagues or guests? Quite simply really!
1. Download the Delivery Details Template (you can do this later if you need to on your computer)
2. Purchase the required number of Glandore@Home Tasting packs (10 people = 10 Packs)
3. Complete your purchase
4. Email your completed delivery spreadsheet to email@example.com along with your order number.
5. We will then send your guests their packs and include your email address with all consignments so you can monitor delivery, which is all included in the price.
6. Once delivery is completed, contact the winery and discuss the options for dates, times and Glandore hosts for your tasting.
7. Create the online meeting, invite your guests and Glandore host and we will see you online!
There is quite a bit of information there but it is all very simple and we'll do all the heavy lifting. If you have any questions or queries, please give us a call on 02 4998 7140 between 9am - 5pm, Mon-Fri, and we will be happy to help.