Our Glandore@Home packages are designed as a way to reconnect with those that you normally see daily, on a regular basis or even infrequently, it doesn't matter. We are living online these days so why not enjoy a fantastic wine experience instead of awkward team meetings or video conference calls.
Equipped with tasting notes, our Self Driven Wine Tasting is a great way for you to have a fun moment with your work colleagues, friends or family. Here you can travel at your own pace, keep things completely informal and just see where things go. You will host this event yourself via one of the online video conferencing platforms like Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
Need to send tasting packages to numerous people? Download the Delivery Details Template here. Due to pressures around COVID, please allow 7-10 business days delivery.
To help things along your Self Driven Tasting includes:
- 4 x 100ml wine bottles from the Glandore range (two whites & two reds):
+2021 Regional Hunter Fiano, +2019 DPJ Chardonnay
+2017 Regional Hunter Tempranillo, +2016 Hamish Reserve Shiraz
- Glandore Embossed Plumm Glass
-Tasting notes on the 4 wines
-Includes all delivery costs
How do we make this all happen and get it to your community of work colleagues or guests? Quite simply really!
1. Download the Delivery Details Template (you can do this later if you need to on your computer)
2. Purchase the required number of Glandore@Home Tasting packs (10 people = 10 Packs)
3. Complete your purchase
4. Email your completed delivery spreadsheet to email@example.com along with your order number.
5. We will then send your guests their packs and include your email address with all consignments so you can monitor delivery, which is all included in the price.
6. The rest is up to you. Schedule a time online with your guests and enjoy the latest from the Glandore@Home range.
There is quite a bit of information there but it is all very simple and we'll do all the heavy lifting. If you have any questions or queries, please give us a call on 02 4998 7140 between 9am - 5pm, Mon-Fri, and we will be happy to help.